Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mixed Media Journal

My weekend project, a mixed media journal, is coming along, but has turned into more than a weekend!  So I thought since it is Wednesday already I had better put up some pics to prove I have really been working!



This is one of the inside pages, sorry the pic isn't great, but its a snowy, cloudy New England day!  I used to Grand Calibur to cut the frame pieces, which I then stamped with one of the Oxford Impressions Marie Antoinette stamps.   
Here is a close up of the grograin ribbon roses I made for the page.

This is a lovely lady from the first page of the journal, done all in purples with some pink chalking she is quite fetching!

Today I have been working on tags!  They are all hand cut and stamped with a variety of vintage style images.  They are taking longer than I had hoped, but I am very pleased with how they are turning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment